Search our index of hundreds of Degree Programs offered by Accredited Colleges, Universities and Schools. We have Online Degree too!
College-Pages.com offers universities and colleges with varying level of degrees. What ever your career or interest of study, you can find a degree or certificate that meets your needs. Every college and university offers certificates, associate degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees.
- Certificates: Useful for those who are already in the workforce and are in need of additional education for career advancement. A certificate signifies that a student has the required knowledge in a given field of study. Often there is no prerequisite for a certificate, however this varies between universities and colleges.
- Associate Degree: An academic degree awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, business colleges and some bachelors degree granting colleges and universities upon completion of a course of study usually lasting two years. This degree usually requires a highschool education or equivilent.
- Bachelor Degree: An undergraduate academic degree awarded for a course or major that generally lasts for three, four, or in some cases five to six years. This degree usually requires a highschool education or equivilent.
- Master Degree: A postgraduate academic degree awarded after the completion of a program of one to four years in duration. A master degree usually requires the completion of a bachelor degree as a pre-requisite.
- Doctorate Degree: The highest level of degree. This degree requires the completion of a master degree. This degree is also sometimes known as a Ph.D.