RN to BSN
The Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) program may be just right for those registered professional nurses who hold an associate degree or diploma in nursing and a current license to practice in their state of residence and want to quickly move up to the next level.
The curriculum recognizes past college coursework in nursing by awarding advanced standing. In addition, some general college education credits may transfer. For your convenience, our BSN program is available online. Busy working RNs can now advance their education in a unique, professional setting with masters and a doctor prepared faculty.
The BSN nursing education program is accredited by the:
National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission,
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850,
Atlanta, GA 30325.
What You Can Learn in Nursing
With our Nursing (BSN) program, you can learn how to:
- Lead and manage for innovation.
- Promote physically safe and healthy environments.
- Read, critique, and apply research to practice.
- Solve problems using critical thinking and evidence-based practice.
- Apply legal and ethical concepts and theory to improve professional practice.
- Incorporate issues and trends in nursing into current practice.
- Advance your career by selecting an elective that allows you to investigate nursing roles in education, informatics, or case management.
Where You Can Go In Nursing
The BSN-prepared graduate is eligible for roles in leadership and management, community health, informatics, and specialty bedside practice. Nurses holding a BSN degree may pursue advanced life-long learning opportunities that may lead to specialized practice