Master of Business Administration: Criminal Justice
Combine hands-on learning with academic tradition to prepare for your future in law enforcement.
The School of Education & Social Services offers several competitive, quality graduate degree programs, and the online Masters of Criminal Justice online degree is no exception. The program prepares both active and aspiring criminal justice professionals for higher positions in law enforcement.
Saint Leo University's criminal justice program director, Dr. Robert J. Diemer, has nearly 30 years of varied investigative experience, and is known across Florida and, increasingly, among national law enforcement at local, state, and federal agency levels. Dr. Diemer has served as a Deputy Sheriff, State Coordinator for the Florida Sheriff’s Association Statewide Task Force, and Chief of Investigations for the Florida Department of Environmental Protections Division of Law Enforcement. Dr. Diemer was also responsible for managing and coordinating the operations of the Florida Department of Environmental Protections Environmental Terrorism Response Team.
The Masters of Criminal Justice online degree curriculum is designed to provide and enhance your knowledge, skills and values to improve your effectiveness, professionalism, and policy-making abilities.
- Ethical and legal issues in criminal justice administration
- Public policy-making, evaluation and implementation
- Leadership, management and supervision
- Offender treatment methodology
- Human resources issues and innovations
- Forensic science and medicolegal death investigation
- Hostage negations
- Information resource systems and technologies
- Fiscal resource management for short and long-term planning
- Personnel law
- Major trends and conditions in the future of criminal justice
One of the leading military colleges in the United States, Saint Leo University has been educating criminal justice professionals for more than three decades. In the Catholic spirit, we base our criminal justice model on a steadfast moral consciousness that recognizes the dignity, value, and gifts of all people.