Master of Business Administration: Info Security Mgmt
The importance of information systems security and the need to protect the resources in a company’s information system are the basis for the School of Business' M.B.A. with a concentration in information security management.
This online degree ensures graduates have the technical skills and business knowledge to lead individuals at the forefront of the war against those who would prey upon us via electronic media.
Information security management concentration courses explore:
- Management of information security for government, corporations and other institutions
- Systems security principles, disaster recovery principles and planning, and incident response planning and execution
- Network security management
- Disaster recovery management
- Web security management
- Strategic planning for information security
You will also achieve a broad background in business through general M.B.A. courses including those that address:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely used technologies to management issues
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, our M.B.A. program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Our online M.B.A. is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a professional accreditor for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world.
Prerequisite Knowledge Requirements
Students should have some prior knowledge of computer operations, networking, and other areas in the computer field. You may have taken the required background classes at the undergraduate level, demonstrate the knowledge through comprehensive testing or previous experience in the field, or take courses that are offered by Saint Leo University or another accredited institution.