Master of Business Administration: Health Care Mgmt
Gain the professional skills and experiences to become a successful manager in today's fast-changing health care business environment.
The School of Business' online M.B.A. with a concentration in health care management combines a rich mix of traditional coursework with the most current information and best practices in the rapidly changing field.
Health care management concentration courses explore:
- U.S. health insurance programs
- Health care and taxation
- Legal and ethical issues facing providers and patients
- Consumer health care
- Federal and state health policy processes
- Community health evaluation and epidemiology
You will also achieve a broad background in business through general M.B.A. courses including those that address:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely used technologies to management issues
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, our M.B.A. program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Our online M.B.A. is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a professional accreditor for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world.