Master of Business Administration: Human Resource Admin
Gain the skills and experiences to become a successful HR manager with the School of Business' online M.B.A. with a concentration in human resource management.
Emerge with an understanding of business, functional operations and decision processes as they relate to the management of human resources.
Human resource management concentration courses explore:
- Concepts, processes and issues associated with training and development
- Administrative and personnel law
- Recruitment and staffing models, policies and legal compliance, as well as practices related to attraction, selection, development, retention and employment decision-making
- Direct and indirect compensation design, development, implementation, administration and evaluation
You will also achieve a broad background in business through general M.B.A. courses including those that address:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely used technologies to management issues
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, our M.B.A. program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Our online M.B.A. is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a professional accreditor for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world.