Master of Business Administration: Marketing
Gain an understanding of business fundamentals as well marketing concepts and theories to become a successful business leader.
The School of Business' online M.B.A. with a concentration in marketing supports students who are either working or would like to pursue careers in marketing-related fields such as sales, promotions, brand management, marketing research and e-marketing.
Marketing concentration courses explore:
- Brand management
- Global marketing
- Sales management
- Marketing research
- Advertising and promotion
- Marketing innovations and new product development
You will also achieve a broad background in business through general M.B.A. courses including those that address:
- Core business management functions
- Oral and written business communication
- Effective team membership and leadership in work partnerships and cross-functional collaborative efforts
- Ethical, economically responsible business decisions in the context of a diverse set of stakeholders
- Business implications of the new economy and applying widely used technologies to management issues
In addition to the analytical tools and technologies necessary to solve complex management problems, our M.B.A. program emphasizes leadership skills within Saint Leo University's core values and traditions.
Our online M.B.A. is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a professional accreditor for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world.