Graduate Certificate - Information Security Management
The importance of information systems security and the need to protect the resources in a company’s information system are the basis for the School of Business' online graduate certificate in information security management.
Information security management courses explore:
- Management of information security for government, corporations, and other institutions
- Systems security principles, disaster recovery principles and planning, and incident response planning and execution
- Network security management
- Disaster recovery management
- Web security management
- Strategic planning for information security
Individuals who possess a graduate degree will obtain the 18 graduate hours required to be eligible to teach information security at the undergraduate level.
Our online graduate certificate in information security management is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a professional accreditor for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world.
Prerequisite Knowledge Requirements
Students should have some prior knowledge of computer operations, networking, and other areas in the computer field. Students may have taken the required background classes at the undergraduate level, demonstrate the knowledge through comprehensive testing or previous experience in the field, or take courses that are offered by Saint Leo University or another accredited institution.