College-Pages.com
College and University Education Forum
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Upcoming and Promising career options for students.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 am 

Each year many peoples, students, career advisers talk about career options available to students according to current job scenario and other important parameters. But i think it is important for students to select their career according to their interest and career goal.

You can find many resource online about career, programs and much more about educational bodies. I do like to discuss about three booming career option and let you think about them.

1) Massage Therapy:A career in massage therapy involves completing a massage therapy
training program, passing the National Certification Exam for
Therapeutic Massage, and meeting state or municipality requirements for license.
2) Ultrasound Programs: Careers in the fields of ultrasound and sonography are high in demand right now. These sonography jobs involve diagnostic imaging, which encompasses several procedures that aid in diagnosing ailments. Ultrasound has long been associated with imaging of fetuses during pregnancy, but there is much more to this career than just obstetrics. There are many ultrasound schools you can look for.
3) Sonography Programs: Sonography Programs is main stream of study for those how interested in Ultrasound programs, Cross-Sectional Anatomy, Vascular & Doppler Ultrasonography, etc.

If you having some more interesting career option please mention them and let explore more about such industry and various career options.

Post subject: Re: Upcoming and Promising career options for students.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:36 pm 

This is very interesting. I have a friend who may be interested in these options that I will mention to. I'm a little confused between Ultrasound and Sonography.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 pm 

It's clear that the medical field is dominating right now. I just wonder when medical programs will find they have too many students and not enough jobs. Best to get in on these careers while they're hot, because soon, they might be overloaded.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 am 

Medical coding seems to be a very promising career path. I read somewhere that it is one of the fastest growing areas in terms of need. However, I have no idea how many people are preparing for jobs as medical coders. It's all a matter of supply and demand.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:13 am 

All most all healthcare professionals are in great demand and will be in coming years. Though some are in more demand than others. You can go through Beareau of labor statistics , a govt website. Here is the direct link http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/home.htm