College-Pages.com
College and University Education Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Currency Trading
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 am 

Good evening everyone,
As I have tested different automated systems, also known as forex robots, my opinion is that the more complicated a trading system is, the worse the results. So I searched for such a forex expert advisor that would use an extremely basic strategy.
After thousands of attempts I came upon B.O.R.N Night owl - a [url=http://www.born-fx.com]
easy forex[/url] forex ea, that seems not to utilize any complicated indicators etc but simply use the geographic gap between New York and Tokyo - that means that after NY closes, there is no other large financial institution open until Tokyo opens. Well, Australia seems to be in the gap, but the volumes traded there are not significant.
The logic is that when there are no large volumes, the currency ranges are easily predictable, but you should really read the original presentation of the authors - this is really strange that they reveal the whole details of the strategy their robot is using unlike the other vendors on the market.
The about page is what you are looking for which contains the strategy details.
Can you please comment on this, guys - I would really love to hear a different and "twenty-second" opinion, thank you very much!

Post subject: Re: Currency Trading
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 pm 

I have always had a keen eye on Forex trading because a few of my friends are already making money out of this. A good advisor would therefore be a welcome idea.

Post subject: Re: Currency Trading
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm 

I have thought about this but I hear it can be dangerous and you can lose your money quickly. I don't know. Does anyone have any input or any suggestions on a good program or any first hand experience with it?