Nursing students in Louisiana now have access to flexible campus-based and online nursing degrees. Classes are offered at convenient times for working nursing professionals and are complimented by online nursing courses. Earning a bachelor of science in nursing or a master of science in nursing in Louisiana has never been easier than it is today.
Nursing Campuses Located in Louisiana
Nursing programs encourage students to take advantage of valuable in-person training. Hands-on nursing skills and thoughtful class discussions are taking place at these 3 notable campus locations in Louisiana:
- Baton Rouge
7 Nursing Programs Available Nursing Campus Locations in Louisiana
Nursing students in Louisiana can choose from 7 programs nursing campus locations. A bachelor nursing degree, graduate nursing degrees, and a nursing certificate are all available, including:
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Master of Science in Nursing.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Health Care Education.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Integrative Health Care.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Health Care Administration.
- Integrative Health Care Certificate.
- Nursing Health Care Education Certificate.
Prospective students may request more information about nursing campus programs in Louisiana. Enrollment is always in progress and new classes begin every month.
Don’t live near one of these Louisiana nursing campus locations? Discover more accredited nursing programs through College-Pages.com, the leading education and career resource website.